Monday, March 28, 2011

bowtie chicken pasta salad

Shelly I can't believe you haven't posted this recipe yet! Anytime grapes go on sale I make it. We love it.
We usually cut the recipe in half and it lasts us about 2 meals, but for the average person it would probably last 3 meals for 2 people. McKay's in basketball and I'm pregnant, so we eat more...well thats our excuse anyway. : ) I'll get a picture as soon as I can

5 chicken breasts
1 pkg bowtie pasta, cooked
1 pkg colored rotini primavera pasta, cooked
1 bunch green onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 apple, chopped
1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
1 can mandarins, drained
2 cups red grapes, halved
1 cup cashews
1/2 craisins
1 bottle coleslaw dressing
1/2 cup mayo

Combine, refrigerate. You may want to add cashews just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment