Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Peach Salsa

Peach Salsa



Posted by chris         rated: 4.5
I love fresh salsa. I made this one using tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and jalapenos from my garden. We ate it with chips, but I also like it on chicken or fish. I used the leftover salsa the next day on chicken and it was delish! It will keep for about a week in the fridge, although the peaches turn brown. You can treat them with fruit fresh when you dice them to keep them pretty.


1 lb tomatoes, diced (unpeeled)
1 bell pepper, seeded and finely dice (any color)
2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
1 medium onion, finely diced
1 1/2 lbs peaches, diced (unpeeled)
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
2 Tbsp lime juice
1 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste

Mix tomatoes, peppers, onion in a large bowl. Add peaches, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Serve or keep in fridge for up to a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment