Saturday, October 28, 2023

Raspberry Fluff Salad

 I know this “salad” screams Utah funeral. And that’s exactly where I got this recipe. 😂 But it’s truly delicious and easy to throw together for any event, not just funerals. 

-1, 32oz Vanilla Yogurt 

-1, 16oz Cool Whip

-1, 5.1oz vanilla instant pudding mix (don’t make it according to box, just throw the powder in with the other ingredients) 

-1, 12oz frozen raspberries 

Directions:

Mix the first three ingredients together until it’s smooth. Fold in frozen raspberries.

My picture is right after I put the raspberries in. But once the raspberries get to room temperature it makes a nice pink swirl. Enjoy! 

UPDATE: Mom told me we had this all the time growing up and I didn’t even realize it was the same thing. She puts hers in a graham cracker crust and freezes it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment