Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Chicken Marinade

Sorry no picture. This marinade is great. The chicken always turns out so moist. Sorry the measurements are a little weird the original recipe is to serve 32. I scaled it down to serve 8 (this would probably not be enough marinade to cover 8 servings of chicken). I would give this a 4 star.

Chicken Marinade (submitted by Shelly)

1/4 cup plus 2 T of oil
3 T soy sauce
2 T worchestershire sauce
2 T red wine vinegar
1 T plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard (I don't have dry mustard, so I just use a good squeeze of regular stuff)
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon finely mince fresh parsley (or a shake or two of dried)

Whisk all ingredients together in bowl. Then I like to pour into a sealable plastic bag with the chicken. I let marinade all day in the fridge, shaking it a couple times throughout the day (not necessary).  Pull it out and grill it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment